šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David K

Previously your website had information on the manufactures of dog food. History, where ingredients were from, how they were processed. quality control etc. I have not found that info on the new web site. Is it still published?

#150276 Report Abuse
    Patricia A
    Participant

A wealth of information also at this site . https://www.petsumerreport.com.

#150279 Report Abuse
    David K

Thanks Patricia!

#150285 Report Abuse
    David K

Hi Patricia can you send me the links again? I did get the one for petsumer report (and joined). I thought there was one you gave me also for info on dog food advisor but can not find that link.

Thank you.

Dave

#150311 Report Abuse
    Patricia A
    Participant

David can’t find anything on DFA site regarding manufacturing practicing of companies. Only site I found helpful is the Thixton link I gave. (Thixton reports on the manufacturing facilities and supply chains for each brand. Controversial ingredients are flagged.)

#150350 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful question. The company information you’re looking for (and remember seeing here at DFA) was included previously within our premium Editor’s Choice section.

Much of that data is no longer available. However, we’re planning to add a new free company information format sometime in 2020.

Hope this helps.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Mike Sagman. Reason: Added link to Editor's Choice status page
    #158128 Report Abuse
    WondrousPups
    Participant

This is good news! I’d love manufacturer info available on DFA, too. Might it include a list of brands as well???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.