For those who don’t home cook or do raw, I accidentally came across this site while researching new “brands” of grain free dry dog foods. It’s about ingredients and what they REALLY are or mean (as if we weren’t paranoid enough LOL). Great for analyzing a brand’s quality vs. its cost if you’re not an expert yet. Yes, even high quality kibble use words as smoke ‘n mirrors. Enjoy reading!
Table of Contents:
2. Why nutrition matters for your pets
3. Pet food ingredients listed by best to worst (part 1 of 2)
4. Pet food ingredients listed by best to worst (part 2 of 2)
5. Pet food ingredients listed by frequency of use in products (part 1 of 2)
6. Pet food ingredients listed by frequency of use in products (part 2 of 2)
7. Pet food ingredients listed alphabetically (part 1 of 2)
8. Pet food ingredients listed alphabetically (part 2 of 2)
9. Worst pet food ingredientsKathleen CParticipant
Is there anything in our dog’s food that we should be feeding them? I don’t cook for myself so do not cook for the dog either. It’s discouraging.Kathleen CParticipant
Thinking about my last message, I’m thinking about putting Jack back onto Wellness Core Reduced Fat, but after the Diamond scare I’m not sure it’s OK to do this. Any signs of more Wellness problems? Thank you.
- The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.