🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Topics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pugsonraw

ONP Nibblets – I was just on the Only natural pet website and saw they have freeze dried nibblets in Beef, chicken, chicken with beef, fish and venison. It looks very similar to NV Instinct nibblets and they all have a fairly high amount of protein.

Has anyone used the nibblets yet?

Here is the link:

http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/Only-Natural-Pet-Freeze-Dried-Patties-Nibblets/

#24573 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I use Vital Essentials Freeze Dried nibblets for training treats, but I haven’t seen this one before.

#24603 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I saw this the other day since I get their emails. It seems that ONP puts their private label on products already on the market. Their freeze dried raw raw food is identical to Sojo’s. This freeze dried product looks familiar too. There’s talk about this company in the ONP Nude Food review. Whether or not they “make” this food or not, ingredients look good. And some folks have stated that their customer service is not great.

#24629 Report Abuse
    Pugsonraw

Hi Sandy,

I was once searching for a joint supplement on the ONP website and it was the exact same ingredients/percentages of a brand name one, although I can’t remember what it was.

I’ve placed an order and going to test drive it. The nibblets and packaging almost look very similar to the new NV instinct packaging that I saw at the pet store.

I’ve had both good and back experiences with ONP. I know they let you return their private label items if you are not satisfied and I’ve done this before.

I will have to check out the ONP nude good review. I think I’ve only looked at the Max meat review.

#24748 Report Abuse
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi
    We are offering all natural holistic boarding for dogs and cats taking care of aour guests mental as well as physical needs.we have one more service which is Proudly boutique boarding our service is personal and flexible to your pets individual needs.

natural heartworm

#24759 Report Abuse
    Pugsonraw

The delivery from ONP came today……these nibblets look exactly like VItal Essentials freeze dried. The are hard and the beef is pretty much the same size as the VE beef product . The chicken and the venison are smaller. They are about half the size of the beef nibblets.

I’m trying to decide if I will use as a meal or a treat.

#24764 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I use it as a meal sometimes when I don’t have any raw thawed or any kibble! Mostly I use it as treats or as a topper.

#24774 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I got VE to use as a replacement for raw when I went on vacation, but it turned out that my squeamish husband thought that Darwin’s looked enough like ground beef that he could handle it. So I’ve been using the VE for training treats. We do agility on Fridays, so sometimes those training treats are enough to be a meal.

#24779 Report Abuse
    Corporategifts
    Participant

hi
    We provides specializes printing t-shirts , corporate gifts and custom made promotional products.we provides for you people hundreds of promotional gifts and t-shirts for your selection.

corporate gifts Singapore

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics