🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Does any one know what brands are made by Ohio Pet food? All I could find was Dr Tims and Life’s Abundance. Thinking of trying Dr Tims, and I do see that Ohio is EU certified and has never had a recall, Just trying to get a feel for brands(qualities) of foods made there. Thanks in advance

#66320 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I can’t answer your question but wanted to say that my dogs did great on Dr Tim’s. He himself is very helpful, both on the phone & facebook.

#66322 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I thought Ohio Pet Foods also made Annamaet.

On the Ohio Pet Foods website under “Related Links,” the have a link to Blackwood pet foods, so maybe they make that also.

I also see Evanger’s coming up in various Google searches and on Susan Thixton’s old list from June of 2012. That’s a shame since Ohio Pet Foods I trust, but I don’t want to use anything Evanger’s at all.

#66323 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

Blackwood is Ohio Pet Food’s own brand, I believe.

#66329 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Melissa:
    In addition to what you mentioned, here’s my list:
    Annamaet
    Smartpak
    VeRUS

Dog Foodie:
    I also had Evanger’s kibble being manufactured at Mid-America. Wonder if it has changed recently or if they use both. I’m with you, don’t want anything with Evanger’s name on it. lol

#66337 Report Abuse

Thanks guys. Seems as though most are decent. I am going to give the Kinesis a try in the kennel.

#66364 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I really wish I could use Dr. Tim’s, but Sam can’t eat it sure to his food intolerances. 🙁

#105070 Report Abuse
    k9education

Grandma Mae’s is made at Ohio Pet Foods also.

#105072 Report Abuse
    a c

Just ordered a bag of Annemaet. We will see if my dogs like it.
    I don’t want to have anything to do with Diamond Food.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.