šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kenn712
    Participant

I have a new Black Lab puppy and I started feeding her NutriSource Large Breed Puppy Chicken and Rice . So what does everyone think of this food? It is reasonable priced I am not rich so I am trying to feed my puppy the food I can afford any help would be great
    Ken

#12753 Report Abuse

HI Kenn-

While I have not used that particular variety of Nutrisource, I do like the food in general and feed it as part of our rotation-both grain inclusive and grain free. Currently I am using the Heartland Select. I do think their stool is a little softer and more plentiful on it and some have a bit of gas, but nothing horrible. Nutrisource also has a frequent buyer program, so be sure to ask your retailer for the frequent buyer card-

#12760 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I’ve used the small breed puppy and the grain free formulas on my fosters. The dogs always had formed stools (smaller on the grain free) and easily rotated between flavors.

#12844 Report Abuse
    BryanV21
    Participant

I’m not sure of the calcium content of Nutrisource, but Hound Dog Mom created a list of good foods for large breed puppies and Nutrisource is not listed. If you want the list then let myself or HDM know, and we’d be glad to send it to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.