šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Debbie S

Would anyone have any experience with this brand of dog food? I will be getting a puppy in the next couple days and its already eating this dog food. I’ve never heard of it until I’ve done some looking on google. I want this pup to have a good diet and I’m hoping this will be a good start. Thanks in advance for your comments.

#116662 Report Abuse
    Cavalierluvr
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering if you decided to use this food and if so how is it working out? I have heard Nutrisource is. Good company. The pup I just adopted 3 weeks ago is on Natures a Recipe GF puppy formula. He seems to be doing ok, but his food has the controversial Vitamin K in it. I was debating between Fromm Gold and Nutrisource Small/Med breed puppy. Dog Food Advisor rates it well.

#116751 Report Abuse
    Debbie S

Hello, yes I am using this food for the moment. My pup does like it but the kibble size is small. Also when he moves his bowels it is formed but very soft. He goes to vet on Monday and I’m going to ask it this could be from the food or something else. I’ve also read all good reviews about Nutrisource. So I’m still waiting to see how it goes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.