šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NectarMom

I put my dogs as a priority so here is my situation, We are feeding Brothers complete Allergy kibble and rotating through proteins except for chicken. I am thinking of switching because my dogs still after a year and a half chew on their feet and scratch like mad and even after I feed them they are still hungry and bugging me to feed them more food! I do not want to rock the boat and make things complicated for my girls or make matters worse but it is honestly getting to the point where I feel like they are not getting enough out of this food since they are so hungry all the time. I have 3 Chihuahuas and an imperial shih Tzu and I feed 1/8 cup in the morning and 1/8 cup in the evening but my shih Tzu is on a different diet and she is not interested in eating anyways. Anyone else have any similar issues? Ugh I am so tired of trying to feed my dogs what I feel is good and it ends up back firing on me. My thoughts are it was Winter so no atopic allergies should happen and Candida should be out of their systems by now so I don’t know what to think?

#37855 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I’m reasonably certain that your dog(s) have an issue with turkey and/or chicken and you won’t have real success until you completely eliminate which ever one or both of them.

#37871 Report Abuse
    NectarMom

Patty I am believing this is also the case. I stuck it out long enough to get the Candida out of their systems and now I think it is time to move on. My dilemma is where to move next. Switch the other 3 onto Nutrisca or Natures Logic and be done with it? Those are the two that I have had them on before and nothing major happened but there is always a risk when switching to another formula.

PS: Why is Brother’s name being blanked out? I also found in a search I think it was the same person slamming Brother’s Beef kibble on Amazon.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by NectarMom.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.