🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bee
    Participant

I started to feed my dog Newman’s Own Organics Dog Food with the adult formula. I want to know if that is a healthy and good dog food for small dogs? Thank you 🙂

#20555 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

It gets 4 stars here
    /dog-food-reviews/newmans-own-organics-dog-food-dry/

you could also mix in some canned food to put a little moisture back in the diet.

#76005 Report Abuse
    Blane F

My 2yr mini schnauzer has been on Newman’s Organics Adult (dry) her entire life and she is one happy little girl. Her coat is smooth and her poop is very normal if you know what normal is. I looked at a lot of 4-5 star foods and they are very good but I just didn’t trust them as much as I do Newman’s. Someone complained their bag of Newman’s was rancid. You need to watch the date on the bag. The food has a 10 month shelve life and will go rancid because it’s all natural (no preservatives). It’s always best to buy as close to the 10 months as possible. I actually found bags of Newman’s with expired dates at Hannaford’s food store here in the Northeast. I removed from shelve and showed the manager. I recommend Newman’s.

#76007 Report Abuse
    Anonymous

My dogs like it too, I only use canned foods as a standby. But I like that I can find this in the supermarket and it’s reasonably priced.
    I have not tried the dry, I have a dog with allergies that does well on Nutrisca salmon and chickpea and don’t want to switch around too much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.