new dog food

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gypsygirl
    Participant

I am new here and wondering if anyone has heard of a dog food called Canine Plus Lifetime, a Canadian company, it is corn free, wheat free, and by=product free. My little shiz shu has many allergies and have her on Natures Harvest Hypo allergenic now but still itching. What is the difference between grain free and hypo allergenic. I had her on origen fish but saw that it had dandelion stuff in it and since she is also allergeric to grass and pollen and the like I took her off that. Hope this is in the right place and if not could someone point me in the right direction for this topic. thank you

#12072 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Hi gypsygirl –

A good place for this post would be the Diet and Health issues thread. The difference between grain-free and hypoallergenic is that hypoallergenic foods just avoid common allergens, grain-free is just grain-free. Hypoallergenic foods are often grain free, but they generally use a novel protein as well. Was your dog itching on Orijen? If she wasn’t I’d go back to that, it’s a great food. Dandelion in the food shouldn’t bother her because of pollen allergies. Another food you might want to check out is Nature’s Variety Instinct – they have a Limited Ingredient line that uses novel proteins and it’s grain free and white potato free.

#25514 Report Abuse
    Alecokarek
    Participant

http://yandex.st/www/1.670/yaru/i/logo.png
    yandex yandex yandex
    yandex yandex yandex
    yandex yandex yandex

#25573 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

If you are hoping that will get people to go to a particular website, I can tell you that it is a huge red flag for me. I would never go there.

#25578 Report Abuse
    rogerharris

Right Place :- Diet & health issues
    Grain free is high inclusion of meat protein. These food contain buffalo,duck & vension. where as hypoallergic are grain free & natural.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.