Need an introduction section.

Dog Food Advisor Forums Feedback and Suggestions Need an introduction section.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Devilbrad
    Participant

How about an introduction section where we can show off our doggies and talk about them and their favorite food?

#10361 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Agreed!

#10365 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

I saw another forum site where they had an introduction section in which each new user filled out a short survey (answered some questions about themselves and their dogs) and then posted some pictures of their dogs at the end. Thought that was neat. Just an idea.

#10378 Report Abuse

Great idea, guys! I’m on it. Check back shortly and I’ll add a new forum for that. Thanks!

#10429 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

When did the forum go up? I sort of stumbled across it a few minutes ago!

#10495 Report Abuse
    Toxed2loss
    Participant

Hi Dr. Mike,
    I tried to paste a pic and currently, it isn’t supported on the iPad. Just thought you should know. :-}

#10501 Report Abuse

Hi Marie,

The forum was just rolled out yesterday (Sunday). Hope you like it.

#10502 Report Abuse

Hi Toxed,

Many of the forum and website functions work questionably on the iPad. This appears to be a shortcoming with WordPress. Hopefully, future editions will add this feature.

#10508 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Mike,
    So far, I like it! Hope we get more forums (such as an intro and an off topic one), this should make alot of people happy on DFA, the ones who are here strictly for information and no chit chat.

#10942 Report Abuse
    mydogisme
    Participant

I guess I’am behind on computer stuff,but I have no idea how to post a picture of Dixie on DFA sight. I love it and would fill up a whole page about her(just kidding,maybe half of a page) Does anyone know if it is wrong to hand out flyers about Dog Food Advisor web address to people at pet stores out side and any other places? People just do not know enough about dog food and what is and isn’t in it. A friend of mine got a 2 month old puppy given as a gift,(300.00 gift) as cute as a button and they bought him puppy chow! I went and bought 2 bags of Puppy Born food and gave them a real bone for him to chew on Not cow hide,since they told me he already chewed up a wallet and flip flops! How do we get people to understand that when you feed your dog healthy dog food(4-5 stars) that they will feel more satisfied then feeding them corn products?

#11014 Report Abuse
    Toxed2loss
    Participant

Hi mydogisme,
    Just the way you are doing it. One or two at a time. Get their dog with skin & ear problems on a great food, and it starts looking fantastic… With no doggy odor! And better than any dog they’ve ever had and they will tell everyone! It’s like an explosion!!! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.