🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amy N

Last time I asked, someone had recommended Sport Dog Food Beef formula and it was fabulous for my dogs and truly eliminated all allergies. Well now they are charging all recipes and I can’t get any response. Is there anything comparable anyone can recommend? I would like limited, healthy and chicken free ingredients. Both of my boys are Labradoodle (70 Pounds) service dogs. Thank you, in advance.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Amy N.
    #110927 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

Anything from the Zignature line, their kibble, not the canned. My pits are allergic to every other brand. They’re super strong and healthy.

#110932 Report Abuse
    Amy N

My mom feeds zignature but kangaroo. Thank you.

#110935 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

eARTHborne Holistic Venture, Whole Earth Farms, Taste of the Wild Prey, Under the Sun, RAWZ Meal Free (kibble), Instinct LID have poultry free recipes. Pardon the caps, Sandy

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by pugmomsandy.
    #110954 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Amy N-
    I’ve have fed the Whole Earth Farms Pork, Beef, and Lamb formula that pugsmomsandy mentioned in her above post several times with good results.

#110955 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I’ve fed Earthborn Venture Squid, Pork, and Rabbit formulas with good results.

#110969 Report Abuse
    Blkdoodle

I have been corresponding with Michele of Sport Dog Food and she assures me they have a new manufacturer and new formulas that will be announced in April. I too hope they don’t change the formulas much because the food was a perfect fit for our Doodle. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I also told her how much I appreciated that the food was “Sourced and manufactured in the United States”. Hope that doesn’t change.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.