šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Natalie M

I was buying ideal balance and just heard it is being discontinued. I was having it auto shipped through chewy.com need a good food to replace it with. I have one senior, one adult and one that is sensitive to high protein diet and got sick off ones too high in protein (like blue buffalo) or too cheap (like nibbles and bits) HELP

#89747 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

Zignature Zssentials

#89798 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

What do you consider high in protein?

#89799 Report Abuse
    Natalie M

What ever amount is in blue buffalo

#89873 Report Abuse
    Kathleen C
    Participant

Blue Buffalo has a lot of different ingredient foods. Each is maybe different in protein amount. What did you dog get sick on?

#89874 Report Abuse
    Natalie M

Blue buffalo chicken and brown rice puppy is what he had

#90025 Report Abuse
    Susan W

I feed VeRUS. They’ve never had a recall & you can do auto-ship from Pet Flow. I recently checked pricing vs. other premium foods and found VeRUS to be at least as economical and often more economical than many of the others. If you want to try it, fill out a contact from on their website (do a search for verus pet foods) and they’ll send you some really nice samples. This food has been REALLY great from my dogs.

#90088 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

I am feeding Fromm. They have 3 lines…..4 Star (most expensive), Gold, and Classics (least expensive).

I also like Sportmix Wholesome…..does have rice. Three flavors, Chicken, Fish and Lamb.

Both of these can be ordered through Chewy.

#90101 Report Abuse
    Kathleen C
    Participant

I get Annamaet from Chewy, 5 lb at about $14 plus shipping. Anyway it worked out to about $18. Much cheaper than Amazon even with Prime. It’s good and he loves it.

#92100 Report Abuse
    SummerRainAussies
    Participant

I feed now fresh food.
    There is no better company. They also have GO! food which is a moderate protein.
    Good Luck!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.