šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Meghan K

Hi. My Golden is currently on medicine for his allergies. I know the best is to go grain free as far as food but I need help deciding what is the best brand to try. He also is very overweight and needs to probably be on a rather healthier type of dry food preferably. I doubt I can find a 2 for 1 (helping allergies and weight) but any recommendations for a good brand on either issue would be so appreciated! Thank you in advance!

#109850 Report Abuse
    Kimberly S
    Participant

Hi Meghan,
    I recently put my GSD on
    Wellness Core Reduced Fat kibble and mix it with the can because she seems to still be hungry with just the kibble. This is a grain-free kibble which is great because my Angel has allergies to grains. I put her on this because she needs to loose weight, and she really loves the food. This is listed on the Editor’s Choice too if you want to check it out in more detail before you purchase. For me and my girl it has worked out really well. Maybe it can do the same for you. I know you just want to do the kibble and I think you just might be pleasantly surprised at just using the kibble.
    Good luck, I hope this helps you and your fur babies.
    Kim

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.