🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Topics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Beliz M

Can someone please advise on the ingredients of the above? I couldn’t find any reviews on the Internet, much appreciated!

Ingredients: rice, poultry fat, barley, protein soya isolate, chicken liver hydrolysate, lamb meal, salmon oil, linseed, sugar beet pulp, dried eggs, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), fructooligosaccharide (FOS), cranberry dried, borage oil, chicory extract, green tea, marigold meal flower, grape seeds extract.

Analytical constituents: crude protein – 21%, crude oils and fats – 18%, crude ash – 6,2%, crude fibres – 1,5%, moisture – 9%, calcium – 0,9%, phosphorus – 0,8%, potassium – 0,6%, sodium – 0,4%.

#113878 Report Abuse
    haleycookie

It sounds horrible. I’ve never seen a food like this? Is it a vet type of diet? I wouldn’t feed it personally. But you could be in a different country where they label things differently. But if it’s ordered by amount of each item then not a good food. Also not sure what all that isolate and stuff is.

#113897 Report Abuse
    Beliz M

thank you so much for your feedback, a friend of mine wants to feed it to her dogs and i couldn’t find any feedback on the internet- is it the generic stuff that is a no- no?

#113898 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Geez, don’t let her feed that! Lamb meal is the meat and so far down the list.

#113899 Report Abuse
    haleycookie

It’s definelty not a good food. So no I would recommend it. What store did you find it? Is there a website? Are you located in the US? I’m genuinely curious as this food is very different from even the low quality foods I’ve seen here in America.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics