Mussel treats from THK

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Treats Mussel treats from THK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hav mom
    Participant

Wondering if any one has tried the new Mussel Green lipped freeze dried natural
    treats for Dogs from The Honest Kitchen? Am considering it for my dog who loves treats and he will still get his Omega 3! (I now give him Dr.Mercola Krill Oil in his food, but treats
    are nicer 🙂 )Also, I Just heard about a new food Human Grade Dog Food at cheweys called Tylee’s.
    Anyone know anything about it??

#98141 Report Abuse
    Cathy B

Hi, I also saw that food on Chewey’s. Someone asked Dr. Judy Morgan DVM on her website
    about Tylee’s.
    They asked Tylee’s a few questions and they were told nothing is sourced from China, it’s produced in Texas through a third party facility and they are unable to share the name due to their independent ownership. Dr. Judy said she doesn’t like co-packing as a general rule..so she personaly wouldn’t use.

#98142 Report Abuse
    Cathy B

I did pick up a few samples of Spots Farms at Petco. It’s a new human grade dehydrated food. Doggies loved it! I emailed them about ingredients from China, and they said no ingred. are sourced from China. I don’t feed ANY foods that have anything from China!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.