Mossy Oak Nature's Menu dry dog food?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Feedback and Suggestions Mossy Oak Nature's Menu dry dog food?

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    kim w

I’ve searched high and low but can’t find a review or any info on a new dog food brand I’ve found at Dollar General. I havent seen it anywhere else and the website looks to be under construction. They offer dry food, wet food, and treats. I’ve listed the ingredients below and would like to see how it fairs. Anybody have an opinion or could a review be done on this? Thank you.

Mossy Oak Nature’s Menu Super Premium Dog Food
    Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipe
    Ingredients: Beef, chicken meal, ground rice, soybean meal, whole grain corn, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), brown rice, corn gluten meal, dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, dehydrated alfalfa, zinc sulfate, iron oxide (color), titanium dioxode, dried peas, dried carrots, choline chloride, vitamine E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin c), minerals (ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide), vitamins (vitamin a supplement, vitamin d-3 supplement, vitamin e supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin b12 supplement, folic acid).

#102457 Report Abuse
    pitlove
    Participant

Hi Kim-

Here is the link to request a food to be reviewed. /contact-us/suggest-dog-food-review/

Only problem is Dr. Mike needs to have access to a website or something in order to get an accurate ingredient list and GA

#102618 Report Abuse
    Dee R

I purchased a bag of chicken for my dog yesterday. He threw up after eating and I attributed it to maybe him eating to fast, however, this morning I watched him eat and he did not eat fast and then threw up three times. Every bit of it. I then looked at the bag and it says to gradually give them the food over 7-10 days. I never imagined to have to do that with dog food. Needless to say going back to tried and true Rachel Ray.

#102624 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Dee: unless you know for a fact that your dog can go from one food to another without stomach upset, transitioning gradually is what you do.

I know nothing about this food but that is probably the reason your dog had trouble.

#103278 Report Abuse
    Tanya S

I compared the ingredients to Rachel rays nutrish and they are exact. I switched over to it and my dogs didn’t flinch or hesitate. I have been looking for it in bigger bags that dollar general carries because of how big my dogs are I have to buy a bag a week.

#103279 Report Abuse

Link to the Mossy Oak website for more info on their Nature’s Menu dog food , it is sold exclusively at the Dollar General stores :http://www.mossyoak.com/our-obsession/blogs/press-releases/2017/07/18/mossy-oak-nature-s-menu-super-premium-dog-food-available-at-dollar-general

I am starting my huskies on it later this week because I have found the current brand I am using is not sufficient for their needs .

#103547 Report Abuse
    Kristin B

Where can I buy this dog food

#103597 Report Abuse

Kristin it is sold only at Dollar General stores

#103733 Report Abuse
    Allyson D

Well, it doesn’t have meat by-products doesn’t have grain as the first ingredient–but it has corn in several forms, soybean meal, and no chelated minerals, so i personally wouldn’t touch it.
    But for those who usually feed beneful or pedigree or something in that category, this is superior those by far… Not sure about that Heartland Farms one that is cheaper, but since it doesn’t say it’s “premium” and is a cheaper option than the Nature’s Menu, i’d bet it’s chock full of corn, wheat and soy–one most likely the majority ingredient. I’d also guess it has meat-by products.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Allyson D.
    #103781 Report Abuse
    Angela L

So…like y’all I noticed this dog food..but I saw the canned before they started carrying the dry. I was feeding my dogs the canned mixed with Rachel Ray dry (I usually mix the Pure Balance). All dogs like it. The chihuahua prefers the salmon but she is super old and because it is ground can eat it better. I also have been looking for reviews but came up empty. After seeing that Rachel Ray was given only 2 and a half stars, I am on the hunt for a replacement.

#104218 Report Abuse
    Tracy I

I bought the beef thinking it was a good substitute for Rachel Ray.. WRONG!!!! ALL of my dogs have vomited and have diarrhea from only one mixed feeding. I’ve bought crap cheap dog food and Never had this reaction. Never again, I’ll cut my loses of 30$ and go back to Rachel Ray

#104422 Report Abuse
    Joyce D

I bought a large bag with the intention of upgrading my dog’s food. I also made the mistake of not transitioning him slowly to it. I have changed up food before without doing so & have not experienced a problem. This food did cause a reaction in him. Lots of snorting, scratching, wheezing, gagging (no vomit luckily), & diarrhea. Put him on a bland diet over the last 4 days & he is getting back to normal. A relief for both of us. I’m going to try a different brand I got on chewy.com American Journey chicken & sweet potato recipe. This time I will transition him slowly & keep our paws crossed! Wish is luck!

#104974 Report Abuse
    Timothy B

I’m transitioning my 1year old from puppy chow. Being on a fixed income i was looking for an affordable premium food. Found this at Dollar Gen and compared labels with RR Nutrish. Pretty similar and undoubtedly better than most others there. Got home and mixed 1 cup of new with 2 cups puppy. Wow she gobbled it up like it was a treat lol. Have had many dogs so i am very aware about transitioning from 1 food to another. Every dog is different. This food is much different from whats shes used to…higher fat and protein and more digestible ingredients so i would be surprised if she has some loose stools. Looking forward to seeing her reponse long term.

#104975 Report Abuse
    Timothy B

I’m transitioning my 1year old from puppy chow. Being on a fixed income i was looking for an affordable premium food. Found this at Dollar Gen and compared labels with RR Nutrish. Pretty similar and undoubtedly better than most others there. Got home and mixed 1 cup of new with 2 cups puppy. Wow she gobbled it up like it was a treat lol. Have had many dogs so i am very aware about transitioning from 1 food to another. Every dog is different. This food is much different from whats shes used to…higher fat and protein and more digestible ingredients so i wouldnt be surprised if she has some loose stools. Looking forward to seeing her reponse long term.

#104986 Report Abuse
    Angel B

Timothy B.
    I purchased Nature’s Own Mossy Oak chicken dogfood this past week for our 4 dogs. They gobbled it up and seemed to enjoy the taste and have now eaten it for 4 days. On day 3, yesterday, I noticed one of dogs was having runny, green stools but no change in eating habits. Today, that same dog has bright red blood in several stools, rigid abdomen, and decreased appetite. He is now in the hospital receiving antibiotics via IV and is on bowel rest (nothing by mouth). He will be staying for at least 2 days, per the Vet. We left that dog at the hospital to arrive home to find ANOTHER dog is now sick…same symptoms..bloody stool, no appetite, and malaise. TWO dogs down…praying dogs 3&4 do NOT fall I’ll next…The Vet said it is likely the dogfood. I immediately threw the remainder of the bag away. Lesson learned—we will resume our regular brand.

#104987 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Angel B,
    Sorry to hear about your pup, but did you SLOWLY introduce the new food?? when you try a new kibble you have to slowly introduce over 7-10 day period to get the dog use to the new ingredients, when a dog has food sensitivities to an ingredient this can cause sloppy poo, wind pain, gas, bloody poos, diarrhea…Read the ingredient list there will be an ingredient he is very sensitive/intolerant too this happened when I rescued my boy….
    This is why it’s best to rotate between a few different brands that have different ingredients so your dogs get use to eating different ingredients & strengthen their immune system so they can eat all types of foods… I hope he gets better, the vet will send him home with some Metronidazole tablet & a vet diet probably Hills I/d Digestive Care, Chicken & Vegetable Stew is good easy to digest when stomach & bowel is tender..

#106384 Report Abuse
    Dexter P

So for 7 months now we have fed our two dogs a raw food diet of about anything you can think of, raw chicken wings, hamburger, fruit, eggs, pork, turkey…….you name it they have eaten it. We also supplement a small amount of kibble with this. These two dogs have the most iron clad guts you could imagine, one is 14 and the other 1 year of age. We came across this Mossy Oak supposed Super Food and thought we would try it. Day one is the only day they ate all of it, and both had bloody loose stools in 1 1/2 days. By Day 2 there was diarrhea everywhere……and they would not touch their food at all. They literally would identify the Mossy Oak food, and walk away from it and their other food. I understand the transition thing, but these two get kibble switched up all the time since its so little they get, and there have never been problems…..heck we didn’t have a problem when they devoured raw catfish we had caught fishing. There is something not right about this food it seems……..especially when you hop on here like I did, just Googling it, and you have all these horror stories. I’m just saying………be advised.

#107021 Report Abuse
    Katherine L

We also had the same problem. Never had trouble switching foods around, stomach of steel, etc, and then this. Day 1, vomited, then diarrhea after that, and I mean squirting liquid. It damaged her intestines and now is on steroid treatment and Hill’s id food for Irritable Bowl Disease. She has lost her muscle tone and energy, (5 yo Whippet) She will never be the same. Something is wrong with this food and I can’t find anything else on it other than this page.

#107022 Report Abuse
    Katherine L

That’s what we are doing. Metronidazole tablet & Hills I/d Digestive Care. I hope she recovers soon.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Katherine L.
    #107024 Report Abuse
    Katherine L

Tim, what was the outcome for your dog? Ours is also on treatmet. I hope all is well and thanks so much for reporting.

#107197 Report Abuse
    Dexter P

Katherine, in our situation we went back to the Pure Balance Bison kibble that they really seemed to enjoy, this is only about a 1/2 cup mixed with their raw food, but within a matter of a couple days it had all cleared up and their appetite returned and they actually seemed happy back with the Pure Balance. Im not really big on any retail kibble but this seemed to be better than a lot of them. I do hope your pup is doing batter.
    Dexter

#109832 Report Abuse
    KountryEdge

I just ran to the new DG to pick up some coffee creamer and found Mossy Oak Nature’s Menu Super Premium Dog Food. I was shocked just to see that Mossy Oak ventured into producing dog food. I too was looking for reviews and only found Dog Food Advisor and this forum.
    I actually tried the dog food myself and found them to be highly flavorful. So I gave them a handful and laid it next to their bowl of Purina Smart Blend Turkey and Venison. Sammy, she hasn’t touched her food in two days from three years eating it. And she gobbled it up as well as Dax, which still had 1/2 a bowl of food left.

From reading all of the negative posts, I sure hope that with this saying “Super Premium” makes a whole lot of difference. But the two have ate a cup of it already, so I guess time will tell. I don’t want to see them get sick because I wanted to try a new and better brand.

Anyone out there with updates since their last post?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by KountryEdge.
    #109889 Report Abuse
    Katherine L

Hi, I have an update. My dog was diagnosed with IBD, Irritable Bowl disease, which is more serious and more permanent that IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The vet said he thinks that the change in food merely triggered this but is not the direct cause. Whatever that means! We had to use Hills Science Diet percri[ption i/d for a long time. They are about $2.75 per can!!!!!!!!!! We then switched to me boiling chicken and venison and rice. I had knee surgery and could not cook for her anymore so after doing a lot of research (on this Dog Food Advisor website) I settled on Abound which is at Kroger. I wanted something int he $150 per can price range. In that range, there were Abound and also Rachel Ray. Right now we are using RR dry and Abound wet. Mina is no longer having diarrhea, which is wonderful and has regained her weight and is doing great!

#110452 Report Abuse
    Jordan W

I have 7 puppies that are on this dry food. I mix the beef recipe and the chicken recipe, occasionally giving them a can mixed in as well. Their stool is usually light brown and sometimes slightly red. I think that’s only due to the color of the food. I had their mom and dad on it as well, but they are 50 and 70 lbs, so I transitioned them to Purina dog chow with the occasional Nature’s Menu mixed in. None of them have ever had diarrhea from it. Judging by how quickly some of you put them on the food, your dogs probably got sick from you assuming their “steel stomach” was suited for the ingredients in it or your dogs have an allergy or sensitivity to one or more of the ingredients.

#111377 Report Abuse
    branden b

Hello everyone.
    I started my dogs on this food about 6 to 7 months ago
    And i have not had any problems. Both my pits love both
    Kinds of this food. As stated before the ingredients are the same as Rachael Rays brand. If you do plan to switch your four legged friends to Mossy Oak then slowly transition them to it by adding more and more to thier normal food until they are just eating Mossy Oak. I hope this helps.

#111593 Report Abuse
    Dobie M

DO NOT BUY THIS DOG FOOD!!!!

I started my Doberman on this food about 3 months ago. He’s a pretty picky eater and I’ve went through different brands and flavors and he really liked this dog food so we stuck with it….

So here we are with $300 vet bills and lots of long nights of diarrhea and waking up to more mess on the floor. There is DEFINITELY something wrong with this dog food!!!!!! My dad also started his dog on it before I did and his dog started having bad diarrhea also. When Dobie had diarrhea it was basically water and he couldn’t hold it in. Along with extreme gas. He also threw up stomach bile a few times when the diarrhea started. Also lots of rumbling in his belly and just overall was miserable!!! So now I have him on salmon and sweet potato for sensetive stomach and 2 Probiotics a day. Please STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOG FOOD!!! I couldn’t imagine how my Dobie would feel if I kept him on it or what could have happened. I was just about to spend $500 on ultrasounds on the stomach and intestines after testing negative for worms and parasites but I’m glad I didn’t because it was most definitely the food. When we went OFF this food, we did a one day fast, started Probiotics and rice water and small portions of sensitive stomach food and his poop went back to solid immediately!!!! I strongly feel there is something in this dog food that is poisonous to dogs with this many negative reviews!!! Highly suggest not buying!!!!!

#111625 Report Abuse

I no longer use this dog food because we switched to a grain free brand now but we never had any issues with the food. For those of you who are citing it as causing your dog’s illness have you checked out the possibility of it being perhaps the treat that they are eating ?

My huskies were sick several times after I changed the food and if you have read any articles lately you will know that the maker of both the Milk Bones and Canine Carry Outs were accused of tainted dog food .And yes it was the brands we often fed our huskies for treats .We now only feed them bones from the local butcher or fresh packaged cooked sausage we cut into small bite size pieces for them .

#112263 Report Abuse
    Pam D

My 2 pugs have been on this brand for months (dry). They love it. I do not give them treats. About 2-3 weeks ago my female got really bad, runny diarrhea. She spent 2 days at the vet and they put her on the Science Diet Prescription-D. A couple days later my male got it too. After the Science Diet, meds and then Nature’s Menu canned food they were well. Transitioned them back to the dry and after 3 days my female has diarrhea again. I am hoping my male doesn’t get sick before I can get something else tomorrow. No more of the dry for them. By the way my female has lost 2-3 pounds and she is small to start with.

#112322 Report Abuse
    Katherine L

I’m so sorry about your little pugs Pam. Mine also lost a ton of weight. It was heartbreaking. My vet diagnosed IBD, but I know it was the food. We did the Hill’s also to get her stabilized, then we started trying other foods, mostly novel proteins where possible. We have settled on Iams after trying several brands. She seems good now, and we no longer give human scraps, which I was really guilty of.

#112651 Report Abuse
    SD H

My dogs will not touch it. It’s like they know something is wrong with it. I have two bags in there on the counter right now because of the coupon. Both bags are opened. I thought something may be wrong with the first bag, but no it’s both bags they will not touch.

#112728 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi SD H
    Take the bags back & get a refund, listen to your dogs they are smart & can probably smell whatever is wrong, if you cant get a refund contact the pet food company that makes Mossy Oak & ask for a refund, this happened to me with another brand they had an offer buy 1 bag get 1 free, I should of clicked there might be something wrong with the kibble, my boy wouldn’t eat it, then 6 months later I seen the same dry kibble, it was on the bad list for dry kibbles high in toxins & contaminates….

#113457 Report Abuse
    Abby N

I have tried every dog food that you can think of and my dog Lucy (Dobermann) doesn’t like anything unless it’s raw or cat food. I was at the Dollar General and I picked this up for her and she absolutely loves it. I’ve had her for about six months now and I always had food in her bowl and a bag of in case it went empty, she would not eat for an entire day but at night time
    she would eat every bit of what was in her bowl and then the process would begin the next morning. I’m very happy that I have found something she will eat.

#117707 Report Abuse
    Mike C

I switched my American Buldog to this last summer, she absolutely loves the food and had has had no issues to date. I’ve also turned a lot of friends on to this brand and so far all their pups are fine as well.

#117712 Report Abuse
    Katherine L

Thanks, Abby and Mike for chiming in and glad your dogs are well. Luckily for us, mine is fine now and actually back on Alpo; it’s the only one she really likes and she is no longer needing to be on Prednisone.

#119528 Report Abuse
    Geri A

I introduced Nature’s Menu wet food to my 12 year old Aussie. She had been having normal aging issues and wasn’t eating her dry food much anymore, had increased pantiing and several panic attacks when left alone. Originally I had made a chicken “stew” to add to her dry food. I had a very busy week at work so tried this food as an addition. She loved it at first. Several weeks later she seemed to be getting more stressed, heavily panting anytime she wasn’t sleeping, sleeping 45 minutes at a time all night with prolonged panting episodes in between, lethargic, excessive water intake but not urinating more frequently and hard stool. Pain medication did not help. Anxiety meds did not help. Reviewed with the vet what else could be causing these changes…..only change at home was the food. Found this thread and did some other research on mossy oak company. They also partnered with blue buffalo, which had a lead issue rexently. Stopped using nature’s menu and 3 days later, no panting, back to being energetic, normal stool, normal water intake and urination. And she slept through the night for the first time in weeks!
    Whatever is in this food was killing my dog. I would not recommend it to anyone.
    Government needs to test this stuff. While it isn’t hurting every dog, it obviously has something that is causing others extreme illness.

#120132 Report Abuse
    Katherine L

Geri, so glad it ended well enough, but geez, it is scary! And all the money and stress and discomfort for the dog! Def something up with this food. So glad I had found this thread too!

#120207 Report Abuse
    Michelle A

We tried this dog food for our 7 year old lab mix. Initially we bought a small bag and he loved it. Went and bought a largeR bag and after a few days began noticing some changes in his behavior and skin condition. Like the lady above, he was panting, whining (anxiety), and terrible, terrible dry itchy skin…so bad he was digging and scratching and biting himself raw. Took him for a flea dip and oatmeal bath, because living in the woods, thought maybe fleas or ticks…she saw nothing on him…husband and I tried to figure out what had changed and deduced the dog food change…took him off immediately! For the last few days, you could see a huge difference in him and that he was more energetic, almost like a puppy, happier, healthier…other than the scabs from his ordeal, he seems to be doing quite well…put him back on his regular dog food 4 Health, sensitive skin formula https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/4health-grain-free-large-breed-formula-adult-dog-food-30-lb-bag-1102915?cm_mmc=feed-_-GoogleShopping-_-Product-_-1102915&gclid=CjwKCAjw-8nbBRBnEiwAqWt1zYpiRPyeGWqVuH1bL3J0tOkFzQkmiDvj9-zGASr7B-mlr42ZevhmBRoCnnUQAvD_BwE Definitely something in this food to cause such reactions to our furbabies! Thanks for hosting this blog site! Buyer beware!

#120208 Report Abuse
    Michelle A

We tried this dog food for our 7 year old lab mix. Initially we bought a small bag and he loved it. Went and bought a largeR bag and after a few days began noticing some changes in his behavior and skin condition. Like the lady above, he was panting, whining (anxiety), and terrible, terrible dry itchy skin…so bad he was digging and scratching and biting himself raw. Took him for a flea dip and oatmeal bath, because living in the woods, thought maybe fleas or ticks…she saw nothing on him…husband and I tried to figure out what had changed and deduced the dog food change…took him off immediately! For the last few days, you could see a huge difference in him and that he was more energetic, almost like a puppy, happier, healthier…other than the scabs from his ordeal, he seems to be doing quite well…put him back on his regular dog food 4 Health, sensitive skin formula. Definitely something in this Mossy Oak brand food to cause such reactions to our furbabies! Thanks for hosting this blog site! Buyer beware!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Michelle A.
    #120404 Report Abuse
    Allison S

You guys are funny. I love how many people are so convinced that this dog food is causing problems becausw there’s something wrong with it.

Thanks for sharing your experience, but that doesn’t mean the food is bad unless you have eliminated every possibility and tested it in a controlled environment. I’m pointing this out for people who want to try this food or have yet to notice a problem with it.

I have all of my dogs on this food. They’re doing just fine. If your dogs are fine while eating this, ignore the naysayers. If your dogs can’t handle it, please be careful about hyperbolic claims and warnings.

#128234 Report Abuse
    Ivy C

Our senior dog has had a past history of liver issues. We bought this dog food to try it out. He’s about 70 lbs, and had maybe 6 cups of the food total. He immediately began exhibiting more than usual flatulence. After a day, he began drooling excessively, trembling, swollen abdomen, and exhibiting extreme lethargia. He could barely stand up. This food was the ONLY new thing in his life, so we immediately removed it from his diet and returned him to his old food. Once we took him off of it, he immediately regained his energy, the flatulence and drooling stopped, and the swelling decreased.

This dog food was 100% poisoning our dog, and causing his liver to fail. We are now stuck with even more vet bills paying for extra tests and medication to make sure this food did not cause any permanent damage to his already vulnerable liver.

Do NOT feed this food to your dog, especially if they have a history of liver problems. This caused immediate and almost fatal liver failure in ours.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Ivy C.
    #130017 Report Abuse
    Celia C

My husband’s bully loves it her coat beautiful and shiny nice n thick and we went from blue Buffalo to this 🐕 Love’s it

#130316 Report Abuse
    tambra F

My dog loves this food. She was having issues with other food going through periods of not eating. I found this at Dollar general and thought I’d give it try. She quit the not eating thing. Without realizing what I was doing because I got busy, I started picking up a different food at Walmart and again before I realized what was causing it.. she was scratching and digging on her ear. Then it dawned on me maybe it’s her food. Started her back on this brand 2 weeks ago and she’s all healed up and she gobbles this food down!! I feel like such an ass not realizing what I was doing to my girl!! The only thing I wish they would do is make a cat food!!

#130317 Report Abuse
    joanne l

I have never heard of this food. You say you bought it a dollar general?

#130910 Report Abuse
    joanne l

Isn’t Dollar general a Dollar store? I don’t know if I would trust anything from a dollar store, but that is just my opinion.

#133597 Report Abuse
    Amanda M

Our 14yo Golden Retriever had all but stopped eating his food (pedigree) and started getting really thin. Then when our new puppy came home, our older dog started helping the puppy eat his puppy chow! I never thought that the food he had always eaten was the problem, I just figured he was getting old. I switched the older dog to this food hoping to get him to start eating properly again. It worked great! We had to start separating the older dog while he eats, because the puppy and the cats were stealing the nature’s menu from him! Also, I tried mixing the nature’s menu into his pedigree when I first switched foods, but he dropped the pedigree pieces on the floor and only ate the nature’s menu. He’s been eating it for about a week now with no problems.

#133810 Report Abuse
    Anita F

I was also a little concerned about a dog food from a dollar store, that being said, it’s the best food so far for my tummy sensitive mutt. He’s 80 lbs of Siberian Husky, Labrador, mini schnauzer, English Cocker spaniel, picture a big Benji !!
    My sister’s vet suggested it for her dog, he feeds it to his dogs and after visiting her one day, the food was left out, her dog is a grazer, my dog ate the whole bowl. He loved it! There were no stomach issues from not introducing it slowly, yes his stools are orange but that’s not a concern. No more soft stools and no more $90.00 a bag dog food!!
    If it’s good for the veterinarian’s dogs, then it’s good for mine 😉

#133815 Report Abuse
    anonymous

Quote ” He’s been eating it for about a week now with no problems”.

The results of feeding a low quality diet often don’t show up till a year or two later.

I a not familiar with the food you mentioned (never heard of it in my neck of the woods) so I have no opinion as to whether it’s a good food or not.

PS: Orange stools? Food coloring in the kibble?

Glad it is working out for your dogs but I would not be jumping up and down for joy yet.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by anonymous.
    #141159 Report Abuse
    Sassy L

Well you convinced me to make the trip to Tractor Supply. I got to big Fosters in this week and am out of dry food. I was going to try it but will make the trip.
    I usually get 4health Salmon and Potato and 35 lb bag is 36.99. Sign up for email and stock up when 5.00 off . you can’t beat the quality for the price. You can buy online with I think 50.00 total free shipping. Better then anything I saw mentioned her though I did scan after puke, blood, diarrhea… I have fostered dogs for 30 Plus years and I get the salmon or whitefish bc if your getting aggression or skin issues it is the liver meridian that needs calming and these are both cooling flavors.

#145366 Report Abuse
    Pamela M

I have been feeding my dogs the beef Mossy Oak Dog food for two years now. I switched from Taste of the Wild and Blue Wilderness because of the cost. My two dog’s (pit and cheweenie) skin issues have cleared up and they love Mossy Oak dog food. I would recommend to everyone. PLEASE REMEMBER TO GRADUALLY CHANGE YOUR PETS FOOD OR IT CAN CAUSE SEVERE GI ISSUES!!!

#145369 Report Abuse
    joanne l

I agree with Anon.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.