More on All Provide dog food

Dog Food Advisor Forums Raw Dog Food More on All Provide dog food

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SdianeM M

Last week was my first time posting since I was just about to take the plunge and begin my pup on a new way of feeding. Yes, I was a bit apprehensive about this change, but with everything I have read, I knew this was the answer to her yeast issues.

I came across a raw food manufactured in Norcross, GA called AllProvide … Being the apprehensive person I am (and after having something horrible happen to my pup before Sadie), I am very protective and cautious. I called this company to ask questions in regards to their food, I expected to hear from customer service and hear the same chat that lacks the personal touch — was I ever surprised when I was able to speak with one of the owners of the company! Not only did he answer all my questions, but he even emailed me with a list of medications that he has tried with his dog. Wow! I could not believe it!

The rest of the weekend I researched and tried to find reviews, etc. When I called them back in regards to reviews, they offered to send me a free sample of their food. Another Wow moment — who does this in this day and time?

I happened to find two other ladies that wanted to try the food too, so we all went into this at the same time and wanted to compare our findings. This is what I have found: from the very first feeding my Sadie started sleeping all night, her yeast issues are clearing up – they are very minimal right now, and she has lost that musty smell! She absolutely loves the food — she has gone from a dog that would pick and eat her kibbles, to a dog that is downright greedy and in love with her food.

I spoke to both of the other ladies who happen to have smaller pups than Sadie, but both have reported that their picky eaters are now anxiously waiting in the kitchen for their food. All have accepted the food very easily, with minimal problems. One had a touch of diarrhea, but the lady was able to overcome the problem very easy.

Yesterday I spoke with Dr. Judy Morgan, DVM – Holistic Vet in regards to Sadie, and explained to her the new diet that I have placed Sadie on. Dr. Morgan has authored a book on making dog food and dog nutrition, but she did tell me that 1/2 of her clients are on the home cooked meals, while the other 1/2 is on a commercial raw food. She said how she recommends 3 different companies to her clients for the raw … I told her about All Provide, and while we were talking she pulled up their website and studied it. She was very impressed with what she saw, and was even more impressed with their prices. At the end of our conversation she told me that she was going to start recommending this company to her patients. That, my people, meant a whole lot to me — I highly respect Dr. Judy Morgan’s decisions.

There are several ways to offset the cost of the food on their website: you can join and earn reward discounts by liking their page, sharing their page, etc. You can also earn discounts by recommending it to your friends … if you recommend the food and they give your name when placing an order, you each get a $10 discount … pretty cool!

I would like to ask that if you decide to try this company that you please consider giving my name as the person that referred you … my 53 lb. fur baby and I would really appreciate it. Looks like Sadie is trying to work overtime on ways to make me feel sorry for her and feed her more! Just put in my name: Diane Miller

Here’s the website for All Provide — http://www.allprovide.com

#97229 Report Abuse
    Kathy G

I also use All Provide dog food at the recommendation of Dr Judy Morgan. I have one problem with you post. You said you told Dr Morgan about it and she looked it up. Dr Judy Morgan helped formulate this food and that’s why her picture is on the back of the crumbles and raw food so I don’t know why she would look up their website and study it.

#97230 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

Actually, I believe Dr Morgan didn’t formulate the food originally. She did find out about it and decided to work with the owners to tweak the foods so they would be single protein only versus Turkey and Pork, for example. Also, she did help formulate the gently cooked because she had dogs that needed cooked food rather than raw. I’ve used Allprovide and love it, as do my 4 dogs.

#109969 Report Abuse
    andrea g

I read on Dr Judy’s site in the forums that she had withdrawn her endorsement of AllProvide. The post was dated December 7, 2017. She said that she does still feed the food to her dogs. I recently tried AllProvide raw with my GSD, who doesn’t seem to be interested in any food for longer than a day – super picky or he just seems not hungry or there are better things to do than eat, who knows! Two days in a row he ate up the raw chicken version and wanted more. The food smelled good. It’s easy to feed.

#150955 Report Abuse
    Suzanne B
    Participant

I have to say that I absolutely adore AllProvide. I am a small boutique pet store in Lebanon, Oregon and one of the few AllProvide retailers in the state. We have found that it works really well for the picky eaters and is well balanced. I like being able to add the Gently Cooked as a treat to my guest dog’s meals to encourage them to eat when they are feeling stressed.

AllProvide is the only raw food that we carry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.