🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    westfinn
    Participant

I love this site and while looking for a new food for my little guy at the local pet pharmacy/pet food warehouse I see a lot of the brands which have been reviewed. While wondering around I noticed tons of dog food packets which were made in Canada but only a very few have been reviewed here. Many of the ones reviewed here which I thought I might consider aren’t available in Canada. I’m just wondering if maybe when the reviews are done if it’s possible to say whether it’s available here in Canada as it sure would be easier than going through each one individually and checking the company’s website. Does anyone know of a similiar site for Canadian products?
    Keep up the wonderful working because I sure appreciate it.

#22390 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

I’m not familiar with any Canadian review sites but I know many of the foods reviewed here are available in Canada. Some of the more highly rated formulas being Orijen, Acana, Petcurean, Holistic Blend, Pronature, First Mate, Nutreco, etc. You may want to go over to the review section and talk to Storm’s Mom – she’s one of the “regulars” and lives in Canada. She could probably help you out. 🙂

#26193 Report Abuse
    rogerharris

Sorry, I am not very much aware of Canadian review sites. I am agree with Hound Dog Mom. You go over to the review section and talk to Storm’s Mom, she’s one of the regulars and lives in Canada. She will surely help you.

http://www.compundiapharmacy.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.