šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lori J.

Hi,

I’m seeking out some new ideas….Currently feeding my Aussie mix Zeal (Honest Kitchen)…while we’re figuring out possible food allergies…and realized there’s egg in there…I’m looking for “simple”…not a gazillion ingredients.

Also, she’s got a yeast infection on her paws we are treating, so trying to avoid carbs now….

Ideas out there?

Thanks!

#32806 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

You might look into Smack Salmon Fusion, Canidae Pure Sea, Horizon Legacy Fish, Horizon Pulsar Fish, Hi-Tek Naturals grain free fish, Zignature trout and salmon, Avoderm Revolving Menu trout, Core Ocean, Holistic Select grain free sardine, Nature’s Logic sardine. Not sure if they contain egg or not. There are a couple canned food options, too: Nature’s Logic, Hound & Gatos, Wellness Core and Wellness Simple, Weruva Cirque de la Mer and Marbella Paella.

#32813 Report Abuse
    Mom2Cavs

A couple others, Simply Nourish Limited Ingredient Salmon, Annamaet Option or Aqualuk, Holistic Select grain free. Like sandy, I’m not sure if they have egg. Oh and I noticed you wanted grain free, so forget the Annamaet Option.

#32825 Report Abuse
    Lori J.

Forgot to mention….trying to wean ourselves away from kibble. Currently looking at Grandma Lucy’s Pureformance Pre-Mix.

#32827 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

There’s a couple pre-mixes out there: Dr Harveys, Urban Wolf, See Spot Live Longer, CarnivoreRaw just to name a few. These allow you to continue to use just meat and some oil. Other than using premixes, I would suggest canned food.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.