šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ezequiel B

Hi,

I’m sure this has been asked. I searched but only found “best puppy wet food” and the puppy foods on the editors list are all dry.

I have a 4 month old German Shepard and we’ve been feeding her Wellness Core Grain Free Puppy Formula (Wet) but it’s getting harder to find at Petco and petsmart, not sure why.

Can someone suggest alternatives?

Thanks!

#76597 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Yes….in the “Diet & Health Issues” forum below, there is a stickie, highlighted in yellow. Go to the last page (pg 88) and see the list of appropriate foods for large breed puppies.

#76603 Report Abuse
    Ezequiel B

Thanks InkedMarie,

here’s the link for anyone that comes in to this thread asking the same question

/forums/topic/large-and-giant-breed-puppy-nutrition/page/88/

#76607 Report Abuse
    Pitlove

Hi- Petco, as far as I know since I worked there (I left about a month ago), should still be carrying WellnessCORE canned food. However the one I worked at did not carry the Puppy formula. What I would do if you like the food (my dog loves that canned food) is ask them if they can special order it for you. We would do it all the time. They can order as many cases as you want and it will come the to store and you pick it up when they call you. It gets held in the back for you and does not go on the shelf to be sold.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.