is this a good dog food?

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Food Ingredients is this a good dog food?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mitdeleon
    #32458 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I see it says made in the USA, but specifically for people living in Asia. I wonder why.

#32459 Report Abuse
    Mitdeleon

i cant find a review for this dog food do you think this dog food is ok for my pregnant bulldog?

#32466 Report Abuse
    joet

FORGET THIS FOOD–ITS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND–I LOOKED EVERYWHERE—FOUND IT ONLINE SOMEWHERE–BUT ITS NOT IN ANY STORES ETC—
    I THINK THEY SAY THE HOME BASE IS IN WA.–

STAR AWAY—-USE EITHER BLUE–WELLNESS—-AT LEAST A 4 STAR RATED FOOD—-
    DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE PLEASE—YOU WILL ONLY BE HURTING YOUR PET—-SIGNES JOE T

#32481 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Joe T, I’m glad your dogs are doing well on BB products, but many dogs, even ones that have been on it for a while, are getting sick on it. Don’t you think that someone with a pregnant dog should be a little more cautious than that, seriously?

#32541 Report Abuse
    Mitdeleon

I switched to acana pacifica is this ok for
    My English bulldog pregnant?

#32558 Report Abuse
    Shasta220

Joet, I know you find your dogs to do well on BB, but there are many many other foods out there that are just as good, if not better, for dogs. Every dog will have certain intolerances and needs. I’ve honestly found BB to be quite a bit overpriced for its quality. I can usually find something of equal quality for much less.

As for Acana, I’d definitely say it’s a good food for your girl! I’ve never owned a pregnant dog, so I honestly don’t know what extra nutrients are needed. You could probably do a little research to see if you could supplement her diet through pregnancy, I’m guessing a pregnant dog will need plenty of quality protein and even some extra fat?

I looked at the link you posted – the food seems to be pretty good 🙂 the site is a little odd though, I’d agree…

Best wishes! I hope all goes well with you and your bulldog gal! May she have a littler of wonderful, super healthy pups! 🙂

#32560 Report Abuse
    GizmoMom

Acana is a 5 star food.
    /dog-food-reviews/acana-dog-food-grain-free/

I’m not sure about pregnant dogs though.

#32587 Report Abuse
    Mitdeleon

Thanks for all the help any more advise will be nice tnx

#33677 Report Abuse
    slvet2

Never heard of it..check the FDA website or AVMA.org website for dog food recalls before decidingon a brand

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.