šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dru F

Currently feeding Blues Stews along with a little kibble. thanking of incorporating some raw freeze dried any thoughts?

#88018 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I use the freeze dried nuggets and squish one on top (or bottom) of the dogs’ other food. The duck and sardine formulas are usually more crumbly and I’ve found a lot of crumbs in those bags but since I serve it crumbled, that doesn’t really matter to me.

#88033 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

I do that for every meal. I either mix in ZiwiPeak freeze dried or crumble Primal freeze dried nuggets. The duck or pork are easier to crumble, beef or lamb harder. But I rotate all the flavors to keep things interesting! Pups love!!

#88042 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I also like using Vital Essentials niblets and mini niblets along with Stewarts freeze dried.

#88418 Report Abuse
    Maria K

I would avoid the Irish Lamb stew but love the other Blue Buffalo stews! I wouldn’t recommend the ZiwiPeak. The Primal Freeze-Dried formulas are mostly good. I would avoid the lamb as mentioned earlier and also the chicken. Same thing with Stewart’s, I would avoid the beef and bison but the rest are good! Vital Essentials are great!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.