I and Love and You Raw Whole Food Nutrition

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum I and Love and You Raw Whole Food Nutrition

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cathy H

I have been feeding my dogs this food for about 6 months now and they seem to be doing fine on it, but I notice it is not on any of the lists here. I’m just curious if anyone knows anything about this particular brand? Thanks for any input.

#41831 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I and Love and You is a private label affiliated with Only Natural Pet. The food sold as I and Love and You is already in the market and is amazingly similar to Sojo’s Complete Grain Free (although Sojo’s has recently reformulated their line with the meat first). This goes for their ILY’s “Pucks” line as well.

I and Love and You freeze dried:
    sweet potatoes, turkey, whole egg, broccoli, celery, apples, flaxseed meal, pecans, tricalcium phosphate, pumpkin, cranberries, basil, dehydrated alfalfa meal, ginger root, dried kelp, zinc sulfate, alpha-tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), vitamin A palmitate

Only Natural Pet freeze dried:
    sweet potatoes, turkey, whole egg, broccoli, celery, apples, flax meal, pecans, tricalcium phosphate, pumpkin, cranberries, basil, dried alfalfa, ginger root, dried kelp, zinc sulfate, vitamin E acetate, vitamin D3, vitamin A palmitate

Sojo’s Complete freeze dried:
    potato, turkey, whole egg, broccoli, celery, apples, flax meal, pecans, tricalcium phosphate, pumpkin, cranberries, basil, dried alfalfa, ginger root, dried kelp, zinc sulfate, vitamin E acetate, vitamin D3, vitamin A palmitate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.