šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    George D

I have been feeding my two working cocker spaniel for the last 7 years on a UK brand of Holistic muesli style dog food which you add hot water. It was recommended by a Crufts best in beard winner and could not ignore. My female cocker was only 3 years old at the time and suffered from bad breath and painful anal glands problems. Within days of changing to the recommended dog food, the bad breath disappeared and she has never suffered from anal glands issue she is now 10 years old. My other male cocker has the shiniest coat and pure white teeth beside being 12 years old now some people pass him off as a puppy LOL but its true.
    Just a few months back the small dog food manufacturer was placed on the market for sale and could not resist making an inquiry which lead to my purchasing the business just a few weeks back.
    I am now looking to grow the business and establish worldwide distributors in Europe, America, and Canada we have distributors in place in Japan and Ireland. If you are interested please contact me or find more information online at https://landofholisticpets.co.uk/

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by George D.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by George D.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.