šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pam j

When ,I bought Knickers a Coton, the breeder told me to continue feeding her Royal Canin..
    When I took her to the vets it was full of Royal Canin food. By this time I had spent endless time researching dry dog food and decided on Orijen. Then the vet said ‘this food has too much protein’ so now I am perplexed, can I get some feedback from you wonderful dog owners?? I don’t want a food that comes from China, or it’s ingredients come from all over the place and would prefer grain free. She certainly doesn’t woof it down and I always have to coax her to the bowl. Any info would be much appreciated. I want a dry kibble.
    Many Thanks Maties!!

Pam

#99815 Report Abuse
    Alice M

Hi Pam,
    I have had a lot of issues’ with Origen and Acana. I’ve switched my GSD to Now Fresh and it seems to be working for her.

#99818 Report Abuse
    pam j

Hi Alice, thanks for your reply, I’ll have to check if I can get Now Fresh here.

#99819 Report Abuse
    Alice M

You’re welcome. It is made by Petcurean in Canada. I buy from chewy.com.
    Let me n know if it works for you. Good Luck! They also have it in Pet Value and Pet Supplies Plus.

#99853 Report Abuse
    elaine c

I think the best food on the market BAR none.. check it out… Is Answers Pet food…answerspetfood.com safest, best, most healthy!! Kibble will never be great because it is PROCESSED

#99893 Report Abuse
    pam j

Hi Elaine, we don’t have this food here in Canada, I’ve just checked. Mind you, we don’t have Donald Trump either lol!!!!!

Pam.

#100090 Report Abuse
    pam j

Hi Alice, they have a great website and also coupons to be downloaded.
    Thank you so much for passing on that info.
    Are you in Canada?

#100091 Report Abuse
    Alice M

Hi Pam,
    You are very welcome. I hope you baby enjoys the food. I mix it with Stella and Chewy’s dehydrated. Please let me know if this works for you, I am more than happy to offer any info I can..
    I am in New Jersey, USA.

#100544 Report Abuse
    pam j

Hi Alice, She loves this food and I received my order of Stella and Chewy’s this morning.Thanks again!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.