šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    weezerweeks
    Participant

My yorkie has to have his rabies shot. It was 3 years Aug.1. I so dread this. Is their anything I can give him that will help. I am also titer testing him for parvovirus and distemper. It’s been 3 years since these too. If his titers come back low or none. Do I have to give them to him? He is such a low risk. I never board him and he’s not around too many dogs.3 years ago when he had them they made him sick.I don’t know what to do.I just hope he still has the antibodies. Thanks

#52097 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

You don’t have to give any vaccine unless the law says you have to where you live. My holistic vet does my titers & I listen to what she says.

#52176 Report Abuse
    LabsRawesome

Hi Weezerweeks, here’s what dog naturally magazine says about Vaccs. Eliminate or minimize vaccinations as much as possible

vet vaccine dog We saved the most important point for last. In cats, the Feline Vaccine Associated Sarcoma is an aggressive malignant tumor that appears at vaccine injection sites. What is the veterinary solution for this? To vaccinate cats in the tail so it can easily be removed when fibrosarcoma strikes.

This doesnā€™t mean dogs donā€™t get cancer from vaccines. The Journal of Veterinary Medicine, August 2003, shows that vaccines cause cancer in dogs at their injection sites too.

Cancers are found in not only in vaccine injection sites, but in other areas of the body not directly the vicinity of the injection site. Documented cases of lymphoma have resulted in patients developing vaccine injection site fibrosarcomas.

The reason cancer is so strongly linked to vaccines is a commonly found vaccine adjuvant: aluminum. In l999, the WHO named aluminum hydroxide as a grade 3 out of 4 carcinogen, with 4 being the most carcinogenic.

Not only do vaccines inject this dangerous carcinogen into pets, they also have the same effect as the above toxins; the damage the cancer protecting p53 genes. Talk about a double whammy!

If you must vaccinate, be aware that it only takes one core vaccine to protect a dog or cat for life. There is no need to revaccinate once a dog has responded to a vaccine. How do you know if your dog has responded to a vaccine? You ask your vet to run a titer test, preferably two to three weeks after vaccination.

You can learn more about vaccine risks and duration of immunity.

So there you have it! Five easy ways to prevent cancer in your pet. What changes can you make today?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.