šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Deanna S

Has anyone ever checked the analysis and credentials of Healthy Dogma products available online and home store in Lake Orion, MI?

#81981 Report Abuse
    Jenn H

I have used some of their products. No issues at all.
    When they came out with a dehydrated food I contacted them to get maximum amounts of calcium & phosphorus as I have a large breed puppy.
    They were very quick, thorough and helpful in helping me decided which to feed him and my other dogs.
    They love the treats and foods.
    And I love how forthcoming and nice the company was. Didn’t seem like they were just rattling off a script, but knew what they were talking about.
    Those things matter a lot to me.

#81982 Report Abuse
    Deanna S

Thank you Jenn. I appreciate your feedback but I am hoping for a little more specific analysis and asking if their products have been tested to see if they are what they claim to be. After meeting and speaking with them in their store several times I have reason to be suspicious of their claims based on their character and what I have observed while shopping there. After what I witnessed as to his business practices I am reluctant to trust their products unless there is a 2nd or 3rd party verification of contents and safety. I am hoping that while as a business man Tom seems very shady, that his products are as outstanding as they claim. I worry, to be honest. I would really like to know that his claims have been tested. If so, that would help allay my concerns.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Deanna S.
    #82001 Report Abuse
    Jenn H

Deanna I’m glad you’ve been to the store and actually met a person who is part of the creation of a product. That’s a very rare & lucky thing. And thank you for sharing your opinion. You can only get so much from email.
    Did you ask if they use independant third party testing before releasing their products? That’s now part of my question list when I contact a company. Unfortunately it was not when I asked about their products in the past.
    The website is very skimpy and lacks a lot of pertinent info. They really should do something about that.
    All I can say is contact them and ask.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.