šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JLFields90
    Participant

I have a 2 1/2 year old Black and Tan Coonhound that has been on the dog food Taste Of The Wind Bison since we got her as a 6 week old puppy. With in the last week she started having head tremors. We have taken her to the vet everyday this week with the cost of about $300.00 with NO answers. So we are now searching for answers to see if it maybe the dog food. Does any of your dogs do this????? HELP PLEASE

#16222 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

My dogs don’t do this, but if they did, I wouldn’t wait to switch foods, not even by one meal.

#116950 Report Abuse
    Reese B

I know this is a super old thread, but my gets these too and I thought I’d post in case anyone else searches for this topic.
    My vet said they are called idiopathic head tremors. She said they not uncommon and nothing to worry about.
    My dog doesn’t have these often, maybe once every 3-4 months, but I find that if I let her lick some peanut butter off of a spoon it snaps her right out of it.

https://www.vetneurochesapeake.com/uncategorized/six-questions-about-idiopathic-head-tremors/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.