🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Amy G

I just started a small pet store and was looking for a high quality pet food that was a good price – I came across a company called Life’s Abundance – It’s developed by a vet and is very healthy for all types and sizes of dogs- It only has small and large breed puppy, All stages, weight management and cat choices. It is very easy to choose what to buy and the best thing of all you can order online and it ships directly to your house. The original foods have chicken meal for the first ingredient but I called the company and they explained that it is chicken breasts that are dehydrated and turned into meal – this company uses no preservatives so it has been made from 4 to 8 weeks when it arrives at your door. If you want to watch a video for information go to https://vimeo.com/lifesabundance
    If you want to order you can go to my site at healthypetswer.com and it will ship to your house. PLEASE watch the video first it is very impressive !!!!
    Amy
    healthypetswer.com
    Paws & Whiskers Boutique and Biscuits
    pawsandwhiskersbiscuits@gmail.com

#71405 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Have you spammed this on every forum here?

#71407 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

I think she’s working on it!

#71418 Report Abuse
    LabsRawesome

We need a flag “button” in the forums. Amy G is spamming all over this site!

#71419 Report Abuse
    Dori

Didn’t there used to be a flag button or a report button on the forums something like that? I could have sworn there was.

#71420 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

There used to be a “report” button, but it seems like it was removed because people said that were accidentally flagging posts when they meant to hit reply. If it would give you the option to confirm the flag before submitting (like on the review side) that would solve the problem.

#71421 Report Abuse
    Dori

Or maybe the report button could be more in the middle away from the reply. Thanks for confirming that there had been one. I like your suggestion though about confirming the flag or report. There are a few times that people on the forum side really needed to be reported much sooner than they were deleted.

#71440 Report Abuse
    Amy G

Hello,
    This is Amy and I am so sorry – I do not understand exactly how this forum thing works – I did not mean to offend anyone – I thought each forum was just different groups of people talking about different topics – I did not realize that everyone read each forum – So sorry -please give me a few pointers on how this forum thing works.
    Amy

#71444 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Amy, you posted the same thing in multiple forums here; thats called spamming.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.