šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cotons mom

My two Cotons eat grass like it is going out of style. They race out of the door into the yard and start looking for their favorite type of grass. Is there something missing in their diet? I feed raw using food only from the EC list along with rotation of the food. They get probiotics daily. Any suggestions would be great, I want to do the best that I can for these bundles of joy. Thanks so much.

#57237 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Most of my dogs have been “cows”….all eat high quality foods, different foods ao I dont worry about it.

#57241 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Try adding a supergreen supplement. One of my dogs was a grazer, but once I started adding supergreens, he completely stopped.

#57385 Report Abuse
    Kristin C

I feed both my dog’s raw but only one seems to eat grass regularly. What super green do you use BC?

#57391 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

I read lots of super green supplement labels and ordered my own ingredients from swansonvitamins.com. There are a couple commercial ones I’ve used in the past, but they all have things Micah can’t have, so now I just make my own. Right now he is getting alfalfa, kelp, and spirulina, plus blueberries. When looking for a commercial one, I look for one that doesn’t have green tea and is organic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.