🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pugmomsandy
    Participant
    #11254 Report Abuse
    theBCnut

Oh yeah!! What will they mess with next?

#11270 Report Abuse
    Shawna

I read this!! Pretty scary huh!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHH

Thanks for linking it Sandy!

#11357 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Wow. What’s next?

#17189 Report Abuse
    puppylove
    Participant

Oh my word that’s awful

#18184 Report Abuse
    mydogisme
    Participant

This turns my stomach reading this. Sandy, I ‘m thinking of taking Dixie to a pathologist here in the state of Ala. I know what that means for me and the heart retching ordeal. But I have to know. Will it make me feel any better? or worse? I do not want her Vet to do it. I want a real pathologist who is unbiased. What do you all think? Thanks, Brenda ( its still so hard to go from day to day with out her)

#18187 Report Abuse
    GSDsForever
    Participant

Well, there’s already fish genes in non-organic tomatoes (to keep from frost), so I guess this doesn’t surprise me.

I just worry, as with farmed salmon, most about the farmed or GM fish escaping and mixing/breeding with the wild supply. Scary that we may not even have a choice then.

I know the top GM crops are corn, cotton, soy, beets. Also papaya! All Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s brand do not contain GM ingredients. So that helps. Found out that all popcorn though is still non-GMO, because it’s a separate seed variety and they haven’t figured out yet how to create a GMO version.

The pictures of groups of rats fed GMO soy, GMO soy with RoundUp (both by Monsanto, of course), and then non-GMO soy were very disturbing. Loads of giant tumors, still births and miscarriages, early deaths, etc. with the GMO & RoundUp garbage. Just when I thought I was becoming paranoid or overly cautious, I was reminded that I really, really should never be buying that stuff.

#18188 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I heard GM pineapple for Del Monte got approved as well 🙁

• This reply was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by pugmomsandy.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.