Give yourselves a pat on the back!

Dog Food Advisor Forums Off Topic Forum Give yourselves a pat on the back!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shasta220

I would just like to give all of you awesome members a huge shout-out.

I am NOT a person who likes arguments, drama, debating, and disagreeance. I believe that everybody is entitled to their own opinion. As long as you can back it up by results, experience, and/or research, then I will not bash you and force my opinion down your throat, simply because I don’t like what you think.

Everyone on here is so kind and respectful. Even if y’all don’t agree with something, you very seldom directly say “you’re wrong. I’m right. Blah blah blah!” And even when you guys are /truly/ right on something (e.g. If the topic is “I love Hills Science”), you still aren’t mean or hurtful, simply informative with articles, recalls, past experiences, etc.

I’ve not been on many forums due to idiots, drama, and everyone wanting to argue with EVERYTHING I say (literally, if I would say “my favorite color is teal” I’d prob get a mob of people scolding me for it). The few forums I have been on, I left in a real hurry for those reasons. This is the only forum that I’m happy to jump on, read responses, and write my own replies, knowing that I’m not going to get chewed out for saying my thoughts.

Even on touchy subjects revolving around training, you guys say what you think/have experienced, but are never trying to lift yourselves up by tearing someone else down.

Again, congrats. You all rock….youz guys are like my dog-crazy family! =D also, I really hope I’m living up to what I just said…if I ever come across as being “mean”, please let me know and I will try to either apologize, or reword what I said. Misunderstandings are one of the biggest reasons for internet drama, y’know. Hah!

#37592 Report Abuse
    Naturella

Well, couldn’t have said it better, so instead of repeating Carlyn’s words, I will just go with “Ditto!”, “Thank you all as well!”, and “You’re welcome!”.

On a personal note, thank you for the immense amounts of knowledge you all pour on me via the forum! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.