šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Topics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alberta H

Hello Have a 13 mo old mini dachshund. She cannot tolerate kibble. So we have tried numerous wet foods with still some problems (not as much as kibble) Have tried Blue Buffalo, Fromm’s and Addiction. She still vomits periodically. NO other symptoms. Vet cannot figure out why. No mega esophagus, everything appears normal. He thinks the foods are too rich which is why we got off Blue Buffalo and tried the other. We think she has problems with corn..and chicken. They have suggested moderate fat, no chicken and no grain. I have a personal problem with carageean too. She gets about 1.6 oz. 4 x a day (Oh yes she will get a sour stomach in the a.m. if she doesnt get food about 9 pm Thinking about Wellness Stews but help is appreciated thank you so much!

#95577 Report Abuse
    elaine c

I have a pittie that would not tolerate kibble ( and the more I know about any kibble the more I understand why). Lucy was vomiting blood and had blood in stooles. She also had very bad gas. I talked to dog nutritionists and they recommended Answers Pet food. It is raw and Lucy improved right away. No more gas, no more blood and she is thriving. Check it out answerspetfood.com I now have both my dogs on this and would never go back to any kind of kibble or canned food.

#95579 Report Abuse
    alberta H

thank you i will be checking them outĀ”

#95584 Report Abuse
    zcRiley

ZiwiPeak, Lotus or Weruva for extreme quality wet foods.

#95613 Report Abuse
    alberta H

CHecking the all out. I love the Lotus Venison and Asparagus and a few others but see they use chicken fat … so not sure if the allergy of chicken will show up. A few others look great but even though chicken isn’t in the name it is still in the ingredients list. But there are a few that are without the chicken so going through them one at a time. Love the idea of all 3 of these !!checking them all out. thank you so much

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics