đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Morisson c

Hi,
    I would like an opinon / review regarding “eminent” dog food.
    My local supplier suggested this food for my female 5yr 23kg retriver, saying that it’s quality food company.
    Thank you indvance.
    Regards,
    Morisson.

#62167 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

You mean Annamaet food? If so, it is a good food.

#62168 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

I just looked it up, hadn’t heard of it before. It looks fairly low quality, not the worst you could do, but certainly much better options out there

#62169 Report Abuse
    Bobby dog

Where can you buy this food in the U.S.? I couldn’t find a distributor or an on-line site that sells it here.

#62170 Report Abuse
    Dog_Obsessed

Just looked it up again and found what you were talking about. I agree with aquariangt, it doesn’t look that good.

#62171 Report Abuse
    Morisson c

I’m not from the U.S.
    Here is a link to their website
    http://www.krmivo-eminent.cz/en/for-dogs/premium-food/eminent-adult
    it’s not cheap, and for now weve only used PROPLAN. To tell you the truth, I’m tired of them changing the size and formula of the food, so I’m looking for an alternative.
    If you can give me a close review about this food it will be much appreciated.
    Thanks !

#62172 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

It looks to have a lot of fillers; ie: corn; wheat; and rice. I also don’t care for products that use mysterious ingredients like, “feed additives,” whatever that may be.

Where are you Morrison? I wonder what other options you might have available?

#62173 Report Abuse
    Morisson c

Hi,
    I’m from Israel (Haifa). I have somewhat limited options.
    Thanks man.

#62174 Report Abuse
    aquariangt

What other food do you have available?

#62194 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi Morrison, if you look at the “Eminent Sensitive” ingredients, it doesn’t have any wheat, it has all the same ingredients as the Eminent Adult minus the wheat… compared to some dog kibbles, it’s not that bad, add a topper on top of the kibble like a couple sardines to make coat very shiny….

#62198 Report Abuse
    Morisson c

Thanks Susan.
    I will do that.
    I can order the brand names like
    proplan, royan canin, champion, natural choice, eukanuba – which are all pricy…
    The cheaper are – dog chow and pet choice.
    Eminent is in between. Eminent is about 10% cheaper and 10% bigger compared to the pricy ones.

Again, proplan did the trick for me for several years, the are very popular. However, I’m looking for a cheaper alternative.

#62211 Report Abuse
    DogFoodie

Do the Champion foods you can buy include Acana? Acana is usually quite a bit more affordable in the USA than Orijen.

#62216 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

Morrison,
    it would be helpful if you can post links to available foods. The ingredients may be different than what we get in the states

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.