editors choice

Dog Food Advisor Forums Off Topic Forum editors choice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ransom
    Participant

I’ve paid the membership fee, signed in and still can only access the free forums. Has anyone else had problems logging into the EDITORS CHOICE? Thanks!

#38889 Report Abuse
    Dori

No. The process was very smooth for me. Sorry you’re having issues. You should send Dr. Mike an email and possibly he can walk you through the steps and help trouble shoot for you.

#38939 Report Abuse
    Hound Dog Mom
    Participant

Hi Ransom –

Sorry you’re having issues. So, to clarify, when you enter your login information on the Editor’s Choice section and proceed to the forum area, if you click “Editor’s Choice Forum” you’re locked out? I’m just making sure because the forum area will appear the same as the free forum area – the only difference is that Editor’s Choice subscribers won’t be locked out of the Editor’s Choice topic area. If you are experiencing problems, Editor’s Choice members (only) may contact Member Support at /support/

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Mike Sagman. Reason: Corrected member contact information
    #38965 Report Abuse

Sorry you had trouble. With the exception of a few pages stored in cache memory, our entire website (along with thousands of others served by our hosting provider) was down between 12 noon ET Wednesday and 10 AM ET Thursday (April 16-17). So, some areas of DFA were inaccessible to all of us (including me) for 22 hours. Our hosting provider has now fixed their network problems and all members should now be able to log in. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.