šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I live in Norway and have a hard time finding good food for my dogs.
    What do you think about this food ? :

Hypoallergenic LAMB & RICE Formula for Senior Dogs of All Breeds.

Composition:

lamb meat meal (35%), rice (35%), dried apples, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural flavors, salmon oil (2%), brewerā€™s yeast, hydrolyzed crustacean shells (a source of glucosamine, 260 mg/kg), cartilage extract (a source of chondroitin, 160 mg/kg), mannanoligosaccharides (150 mg/kg), herbs and fruits (rosemary, cloves, citrus, curcuma, 150 mg/kg), fructooligosaccharides (100 mg/kg), yucca schidigera (100 mg/kg), inulin (90 mg/kg), milk thistle (75 mg/kg).

Analytical constituents: protein 25 %, fat 12 %, moisture 10 %, crude ash 7 %, fibre 4,2 %, calcium 1,5 %, phosphorus 1,2 %, metabolizable energy 3 550 kcal/kg,

Nutritional additives: vitamin A 20 000 IU, vitamin D3 1 500 IU, vitamin E (alfatocopherol) 500 mg, E6 zinc 80 mg, E1 iron 70 mg, E5 manganese 35 mg, E2 iodine 0,65 mg, E4 copper 15 mg, E8 selenium 0,25 mg, Biotin 0,6 mg, Choline-Chloride 600 mg, Folic Acid 0,5 mg, Calcium Pantothenate 10 mg, vitamin B1 1 mg, vitamin B12 0,04 mg, vitamin B2 4 mg, vitamin B6 1 mg,

#84613 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

35% rice? not something I would feed.

#84675 Report Abuse
    Susan
    Participant

Hi, it looks good to me, I would feed to my 7 yr old boy who has IBD & skin allergies, its very good how they put the % after all the ingredients, you don’t see that often & the Lamb is a meal, so that is also good, also the ash is good at 7% normally companies don’t put the ash % when its too high & they hide it… can you get the “Taste Of The Wild” in your country? when I get my bags of TOTW kibbles it has so many countries all over the bag, I’m pretty saw I have seen Norway on the bag, I live Australia & our ingredients are a bit different the Pacific Stream Smoked Salmon has no peas or garbanzo bean like in America & the UK… I like to rotate my proteins, I feed a kibble that has lamb then I get another kibble that has fish/Salmon this way Patch is getting different meats, I give 1 kibble for breakfast & the other protein for dinner…. I also give a wet tin food for a meal as well… I was cooking chicken & sweet potatoes & adding what I was eating for dinner this way he’s getting a bit of everything…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.