đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Valerie H

Recently ordered Dr. Marty’s freeze dried food. After reading comments posted I hope this won’t be my experience. I should of read reviews first. Thanks to everyone for their recommendations.

#137429 Report Abuse
    Dayne N

Where are the reviews you read I cannot find any.

#140054 Report Abuse
    Pam B

I just ordered Dr. Marty”a food. I read the last post about the bloody stools and it was from salmonella poisoning. I’m so worried now. Has anyone else had a problem with this food doing this to your dog. I seriously am so confused and have spent days and months on food to where I’ve been making my own for 3 years, but with 4 dog’s, it’s getting hard, so I went with Dr. Marty. Did I make another bad decision? Thankyou

#140093 Report Abuse
    anonymous

Hope this helps!

/forums/topic/how-much-do-you-trust-dog-food-sold-by-veterinarians/#post-134035

#197107 Report Abuse
    l m
    Participant

I recently ordered Dr. Marty’s food and I love it. I used to have a difficult time getting my dog to eat, however, he seems to love this food and the feeding process could not be easier. I highly recommend it.

#197187 Report Abuse
    Dante M
    Participant

I am always shopping around for the best products to keep my pup happy and healthy. Dr. Marty’ food is the best dog food I’ve found so far. My dog’s digestion has improved, his coat is softer, and he has a lot more energy. I personally love it, and would highly recommend it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.