šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sheeena
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I recently did an allergy test on my two puppies and upon reviewing their list of allergies I’m having a hard time finding a right dry food for them. Has anyone ever come upon a dry dog food that doesn’t contain poultry (duck, chicken, goose, turkey), vegetables (broccoli, potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, yam), canola oil, any grains, flax seed, eggs or gluten?

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!!!

#26386 Report Abuse
    rogerharris

It is hard to find the dry dog food that doesnā€™t contain poultry (duck, chicken, goose, turkey), vegetables (broccoli, potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, yam), canola oil, any grains, flax seed, eggs or gluten but I would like to suggest you that you should read the name “Wheat Belly by Williams Davis”. This book will surely help you to resolve your issue.

http://www.compundiapharmacy.com/

#26390 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Sheena,

You might look into these:

Smack Salmon dog food http://www.smackpetfood.com

California Natural grain free Lamb Meal

Canine Caviar grain free Wild Ocean

ZiwiPeak Daily Dog

#26414 Report Abuse
    sheeena
    Participant

Hi pugmomsandy,

Thank you for your suggestions. I looked at the Canine Caviar grain free wild ocean and that food was exactly what I needed!!! Thank you so much for your suggestions!!!

#26415 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

You’re welcome. Just remember, some companies change their recipes fairly regularly. Don’t become dependent on just one dog food. And keep the ingredient label from the bag of food and periodically check their website for changes.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by pugmomsandy.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.