šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nancy E

Has anyone used this food – it is made out of Ohio – the company is a franchise and they do grain free and almost grain free (using brown rice). They deliver to your house. I currently use Fromms and Earthborn for my 4 dogs and would probably keep Fromms and try the Pet Wants in place of Earthborn. Any comments???

#112330 Report Abuse
    anonymous

https://www.mspca.org/angell_services/choosing-the-right-diet-for-your-pet/
    (excerpt below, click on link for full article)

“The numerous dietary choices for your pet can be daunting but if you pick an AAFCO approved food made by a manufacturer with a long track record, odds are good that you will find a suitable food for your pet. Most of the large pet food companies employ full time veterinary nutritionists and have very high quality control standards. That is not to say that a small company cannot produce nutritious and high quality food, but you should check out their website if itā€™s a company that is not familiar to you. Take the time to research, and ask your veterinarian if you have specific questions or concerns”.

#112497 Report Abuse
    Chele T

I was wondering the same. Trying to find where the food is sourced and find any reviews. Iā€™ve used their Calm Balm and it has worked very well and seems like a high quality product. I need to find more info about the food before I try it. If anyone has anything to share, please post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.