šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sheryl P

Hi,

I’m a newbie but not to dogs. Has anyone heard of Common Sense raw dog food. I can’t seem to find the manufacturer. I only know that is produced in a USDA facility in Ferndale Washington but sold in Langley, BC. My new GSD pup will be arriving in 2 weeks and the breeder claims that she started the company years ago and only feeds her dogs this. I used to make my own but it is very time consuming.

Anything would help.

#43908 Report Abuse
    WestCoastGSD

Your breeder Bullinger German Shepherds can give you more details on her food. Tracy Bullinger did in fact develop this food over many years of research and feeding trials and has come up with a great balanced food that is complete and also easier and safer than trying to properly balance your own dog’s diet. I have many breeder friends that have used it and I am getting my first shipment next week for my dogs and clients and will be a distributor for the food here in Southern California. If you live in the area please feel free to contact me for more information, we will be offering delivery or pickup of the food. My email is leoetta@gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.