🐱 NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Recent Topics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sam D

We have our 4 month old Aussie on a good kibble/raw rotation. For his kibble dinners we sometimes put wet food toppers on it. I tried Cocolicious turkey & beef by Party Animal tonight and our dog went haywire. Like jumping up and down nuts before and after I fed him and while I was dishing it out. I’ve never seen him eat food up so quickly and he eats Instinct raw bites and Aunt Jenni’s up pretty fast. He polished it off and then looked at us with his best “More please.” look followed by a huge burp. It was a movie moment if I’ve ever seen one.

It doesn’t look like it’s been reviewed on here before. Just other Party Animal products. Maybe it’s the coconut oil that’s got him all nutty. Anyone ever tried???

#66905 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I haven’t tried it yet but I just use coconut oil from my kitchen pantry. It does smell delicious!

#66957 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Is cocolicious a supplement or a food?

#66960 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant
    #80366 Report Abuse
    Michelle H

I would like to see a review of this by Dog Food Advisor too!

My 13 year old Shih Tzu has allergies to a whole slew of things (chicken, turkey, sweet potato, potato, venison, beef, alfalfa, dust, ragweed pollen, grass, possibly lamb….ugh). This has made feeding her particularly challenging. We had resorted to buying ground raw quail or rabbit from a local “pet food deli”. But it is a 45 minute drive each way; which results in us choosing to buy a LOT of food and freezer storage for it. It also results in us adding supplements and “safe” veggies without knowing if we’re getting the ratios right, etc.

SO….I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Cocolicious Wild Caught Salmon & Pork by Party Animal. I bought a case from Chewy and she has been eating for about 2 weeks. She likes it (but she generally likes most food) and so far I don’t see any allergy reactions. (Hooray!)

How does one request a review from the editor?

#80369 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I’m sure Cocolicious is on the Request list. I’ll double check.

#80601 Report Abuse
    Michelle H

Thank you for checking. 🙂

#80605 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Will be reviewing it next week actually. Keep a look out for it.

#80631 Report Abuse
    Michelle H

Thanks pugmomsandy! I will be on the lookout! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics