šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patricia A
    Participant

Does anyone have information about this dog food review site? Is it to be trusted. If so then every dog food including Wellness, Primal etc. are loaded with heavy metals, contamination and poor ingredients. The Whole Dog Journal which I subscribe to says The Clean Label Project uses bad science.. Every food that’s rated one star by dog food advisor is rated 5 on theirs. lol This is their claim ” Uses data and science to reveal the true contents of Americaā€™s best-selling consumer products. Products are tested in an accredited analytical chemistry laboratory for 130 harmful environmental and industrial contaminants and toxins. Results are published as Product Ratings.”

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Patricia A.
    #118528 Report Abuse
    Patricia A
    Participant

Sorry about that. I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to put in other Dog Food Review sites so it blanked it out. Tried to delete post but wouldn’t allow me. Anyway the site I was referring to started with Clean and ended with Project. Hope i’m allowed to put that .

#118599 Report Abuse
    Mike Sagman
    Keymaster

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to our forums.

We have repeatedly asked guests to stop needlessly frightening readers of this website by sharing questionable and unverified claims associated with this “organization” anywhere on our website.

The so-called “study” on which many of these controversial conclusions are based appears to have been performed by the same company that published the misleading report on baby food back in 2017.

Here’s another article about the baby food tests published by an established pediatric physician.

Here’s another revealing article that may also see why this information should not be trusted .

And yet one more.

Stay focused on the facts.

Until CLP becomes more transparent with its test data and its controversial claims have been verified by an independent third party or by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, we ask readers to refrain from posting any further references to this organization or its opinions anywhere on this website.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Clean Label Project ratings????’ is closed to new replies.