šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cindy q
    Participant

Has anyone ever used this raw dog food? The ingredients are chicken, ground chicken bone, beef liver, beef heart, beef cheek meat, gizzards, banana, carrot, kale, eggs, apple, hemp powder, ground flaxseed, turmeric, tripe. They are a fairly new company out of Carolina. The price seems extremely good.

#133699 Report Abuse
    cindy q
    Participant
    #133705 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

I prefer just meat, bone and organ. I donā€™t like paying for veggies, I can add those myself. I buy from Hare Today and Reel Raw, My Pet Carnivore and Raw Feeding Miami are all good. You need something For a stand alone freezer though.

#133706 Report Abuse
    cindy q
    Participant

The food seems like a really good price, I have a standard poodle and a toy poodle, Each meal comes packed in a container for each dog. I can feed them both for $23 a week. Do they ingredients seem good other than you dont like to buy with vegetables added? I am new to rawI was feeding them fresh pet. Thanks

#133717 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

It would depend what the ratios are. I also wouldnā€™t pay for pre-portioned. I like being able to add more if I need it or less if need be.

#133718 Report Abuse
    cindy q
    Participant

Protein 29% fat 18.3 moisture 74, is that what you mean?

#133719 Report Abuse
    cindy q
    Participant

Moisture 72 not 74

#133721 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

No the ratio of meat, bone, organs.

#187231 Report Abuse
    Susan M
    Participant

I am pet sitting for a dog who gets this food and he absolutely loves it. Now I am interested. Might have to try it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.