šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    weezerweeks
    Participant

I have had my yorkie on canned foods for several months. He does great on the wellness stews but the merrick gives him gas. Last night I started him on the Go chicken,turkey and trout stew and he was up half the night with gas. I’ve been trying to give him abone average protein,near average fat and below average carbs. I think I’ m going to try near average protein,fat and carbs. Does anyone have any suggestions. He also did okay on the weruva Marbella.I boiled chicken breast and cooked rice with carrots this morning.he’s been good so far.any canned foods beside the wellness stews that would work. I hate to use the same food.

#40937 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Some of the lower protein (4-4.5 stars) Merrick cans are: Venison Holiday Stew, French Country Cafe, Wild Buffalo Grill, Wilderness Blend and Wingaling. I’ve recently fed some Castor & Pollux Bushel & Butcher cans. My boys liked Addiction and Party Animal cans, too, although I haven’t fed them in a year or so. Have you tried Tripett, BTW? I’ve also recently fed Sojo’s grain free and Addiction dehydrated foods which everyone liked as well. Have you considered Wellness Simple?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by pugmomsandy.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.