šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    A.Sandy

Hello, dog food advisor users! My Name is Ana Sandy. I am the founder of a pet nutrition consultation business called Pupcat Nutrition. I am an avid dog food advisor user, and I know that most of the pet parents in these forums have a lot of un answered questions about nutrition. I have worked with pets for 10 years in kennels, daycares, clinics and in retail pet stores. Nutrition is one of the most important part of a pets life. Nutrition is a science and at Pupcat nutrition consulting we fully understand that because we are passionate about what goes inside our pet’s tummies. My great Dane Percy had very serious issues due to bad dog foods and that’s when I decided to go to school and further study canine and feline nutrition to help others in hard situations similar to what I went through. So check us out at http://www.pupcatnutrition.com we are open Sun-Mon 10am -5pm cst. and follow us on twitter @pupfacts. feel free to ask any questions you might have before scheduling an appointment at a.t117@yahoo.com. thanks!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.