đŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Olivia W

A friend recently recommended Cadet brand Pop A Bull Puffed Bully Bites for my puggle because his dog really enjoys them. He gave me a few to let my dog try and he seemed to like them, but it seemed like they were especially hard for him to chew up. In a way this is good because with other softer treats or even biscuits it seems like he barely tastes them before swallowing them, presumably whole, where with these they’re big enough that he has the chew them up and with the crunch it makes him take more time. My concern, however, is that they might be too hard for him to safely chew on. I don’t know whether it’s just me being over protective and worrying too much, or if this is a valid concern. Has anyone else had a pet try these or had experience with other extra crunchy treats? I just want to make sure they’re safe and won’t damage his teeth or gums.

#119721 Report Abuse
    Glenn T

We’ve fed them to our two dogs, one small JRT-MIX and one large mix. Both of them love them and have no trouble chewing them up! It takes a little while, but I am sure if it was hurting them, they wouldn’t eat them, same for your pug.
    GlennT& Claudia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.