Budget Friendly Like Kirkland Natures Recipe Canned

Dog Food Advisor Forums Editors Choice Forum Budget Friendly Like Kirkland Natures Recipe Canned

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tom W

I live in Sacramento, CA and I switched my dog from dry to wet food and started her on Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain (Canned). She loves the food, but now my local Costco is out and I’m trying to avoid having to drive 30 miles to the nearest Costco that has some in stock. Can you all suggest any brands of canned dog food that is priced like this food. It’s the cheapest food I’ve found that is given 5 stars here. I’d even be willing to go with 3-4 star canned food if it is more widely available than the Kirkland so my dog and I are not out of luck when the local Costco runs out. I’m extremely frustrated right now, because I was in a pinch I bought the other Kirkland Canned food and my dog won’t touch it and therefore she has barely eaten for a couple days.

#110543 Report Abuse
    Tom W

One more thing everyone I want to say Hi since this is my first post and I just joined today!

#110544 Report Abuse
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You might be able to find it on line

#110545 Report Abuse
    Tom W

They don’t have it on there website I have looked for it today and at other times over the last several months and for whatever reason it is never on their website and when I do find it at another website its 3rd party selling it for 3x the Costco price.

#110576 Report Abuse
    Tom W

Since I have had so much trouble locating the wet food, I decided to put her back on the Kirkland Nature’s Domain dry Salmon food and I’m adding a little pumpkin help her adjust since I don’t have any of the food she has been eating to help in that process. I’m not thrilled to say the least.

#110631 Report Abuse
    crazy4cats
    Participant

Hi Tom W!
    In addition to Nature’s Domain Turkey Stew, I also feed my two dogs 4 Health canned found at Tractor Supply Company. It is also a very good value brand of canned dog food.

Pure Balance and Variety canned foods located at Walmart are OK also. Hope this helps! I noticed my Costco is out of it too. Hope it comes in soon!

#110673 Report Abuse
    a c

I found a case of Natural’s Domain Turkey Stew at my local Costco. I am going to give a try. Do you know the fat content in dry matter?

#110674 Report Abuse
    a c

Found it. 28% fat in dry matter. Too high for my pancreatitis prone seniors. I guess the puppy will have it all to himself.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.