šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    starbright26
    Participant

I’ve been researching a few new grain-free foods to try for my pups and would like to hear any opinions, personal experiences with these foods, or other recommendations you may have. I’ve narrowed my choices down to Earthborn grain-free, 4health grain-free, and Whole Earth Farms grain-free.. Has any one heard of WEF grain-free?? There isn’t a review on the site, is it a newer food? I love the classic kibble but need grain-free for my girls now so any advice is welcome!! Thanks!

#19743 Report Abuse
    Sully’sMom

I don’t have advice yet, as I’m at the same point, however I contacted Earthborn today (via email) and they were very responsive! Fast, pleasant, helpful and thorough. I’m definitely going to consider them. Both them and Dr. Tim’s Kinesis GF…

#19750 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

Only the WEF canned foods are grain free. I haven’t used any on your list but I have used Nutrisource grain free Lamb and Heartland Select formulas with good results on my fosters and it’s mid-priced. $50 for a large bag.

#19754 Report Abuse
    starbright26
    Participant

Well thats the assumption I was going on as well but their website has several varieties of grain-free dry foods listed…?? I love the idea of this if their grain-free line is up to par with the rest of their products.. I do not want to blindly try a new food though.

#19755 Report Abuse
    starbright26
    Participant

I really like Dr Tim’s too, but they do not sell it anywhere near my area.. Not even close to my state..

#19758 Report Abuse
    Sully’sMom

You can get Dr. Tim’s online from http://www.chewy.com. That’s where I’ve been getting Sully’s Fromm from..Excellent service, and over a certain price is free shipping. Early savings if you set up auto delivery..

#19760 Report Abuse
    SandyandMila
    Participant

I was using Earthborn with Mila for awhile and she enjoyed it until she got sick of it, but I think if you rotate different protein sources you should be fine.

#19764 Report Abuse
    starbright26
    Participant

I am definitely planning to alternate a few of their favorite foods once I know which ones they prefer.. And I will check into ordering online, I have never done that with pet food before so it intrigues me! Thanks!

#19767 Report Abuse
    pugmomsandy
    Participant

I’ve been using petflow.com for about a year and so far no problems. Free shipping on orders over $49.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.