šŸ± NEW!

Introducing the Cat Food Advisor!

Independent, unbiased reviews without influence from pet food companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sophia s

I read dogfoodadvisor’s review of Blue Wilderness food rolls–2.5 stars because of “modest” amount of meat and presence of not only molasses and vegetable glycerin but also sugar.

I like it because it is grain-free, potato free except for potato starch, soy free, carrageenan free, and corn free. AND my very picky eater really likes it.

I want to use this product exclusively as a training treat instead of using Zuke’s Tiny Naturals because I would save quite a bit of money by switching.

Here are the ingredients for for Zuke’s Tiny Naturals Peanut Butter Flavor:
    Peanut Butter, Chickpeas, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Glycerin, Pea Protein, Agave Syrup, Gelatin, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed, Salt, Flax Meal, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Succinic Acid, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Proteinate.

Here is the link for Dogfoodadvisor’s review of Blue Wilderness Food Rolls:
    /dog-food-reviews/blue-buffalo-wilderness-wild-rolls/

Questions:
    As a training treat, is one of these options better than the other?
    Is the food roll a suitable option as a training treat?
    If neither is suitable or recommended as a training treat, what moist training treats would be a good option?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

#89261 Report Abuse
    InkedMarie

A lot of us won’t use Blue Buffalo products due to recent problems.

#89585 Report Abuse
    Nancy G

I bought this and it was a mistake. Lousy product. Seemed to be a weird consistency to it, crumbly-like. Nothing like FreshPet rolls, this brand isn’t even refrigerated. My dogs wanted nothing to do with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Editors Choice Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.