BJ's has some new Dog food Formulas

Dog Food Advisor Forums Dog Food Ingredients BJ's has some new Dog food Formulas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    James J

I went to my local BJ’s today and they have a few new dog food Formulas under their Berkley and Jensen brand name. I don’t even see these new formulas listed on their website yet. There are four total from what I saw. A turkey and sweet potato (grain free), a salmon and sweet potato (grain free), a duck formula and some other formula with rice. I’m going to give the Salmon a try. The ingredients look pretty solid, its extremely cheap for this type of dog food at $1.10 a pound for a 30lb bag (not including coupons) and the bag says everything is sourced from the US or Canada.

Just a few of the listed ingredients: Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Sweet Potatoes, Garbanzo BEans, Turkey MEal, PEas, Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Beet Pult, Dried Yeast, Dried Apples, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salt….etc.

It’s also listed as having both live probiotics and prebiotics as well as Taurine in the Guaranteed Analysis.. Not giving any opinion on the efficacy of these ingredients, just saying what’s in the food.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.